iClicker analytics are easy to understand and iClicker Cloud instructor gradebook provide real-time reporting into how your students and class are performing. Easily spot trends and intervene to keep students on track for success.
- Illustrate student performance and class participation
- Provide an at-a-glance view of attendance data
- Easily identify engagement trends and concerning patterns
- Encourage students to reflect on their mastery of concepts and let you know where extra support may be needed with Confidence Rating.
Assignments allow you to:
- Monitor students’ understanding of course concepts with pre-and-post-class Assignments.
- Easily export Assignment scores from iClicker to your instructor gradebook and spot areas of concern.
- Gather confidence and preparedness ratings to identify course issues
Polling and Quizzing analytics
Polling and Quizzing allow you to:
- Identify areas where students may be struggling and provide additional support.
- Track student performance and knowledge retention.
- Identify question types that foster learning and meaningful engagement.
- Exit polls allow students to reflect and give feedback on that day’s class, giving you insight into students’ perceptions of their own understanding.
- Anonymous Mode creates a safe environment for students to provide honest answers to questions asked.
Attendance analytics enable you to:
- Track the most reliable indicator of student engagement and success*
- Identify students with concerning attendance patterns and intervene early
- View attendance trends at a course level
Ready to get started?
Create a free instructor account and discover first-hand how iClicker supports student engagement. Or, schedule a quick call with an iClicker specialist to explore how it can address your course needs!
“Even though I’m teaching online this semester, I feel like I have a better pulse on my class as a whole.” —Erin Alanson, Assistant Professor, University of Cincinnati
Using iClicker in an elementary Statistics class boosts final grades
Educator Study: Merced College
Combining participation and performance models to improve Microeconomics course outcomes
Educator Study: Santa Monica College
Increasing student engagement with iClicker in a small, Honors Logic course
Educator Study: Auburn University
Supporting student success in medium-sized General Physics classrooms
Educator Study: UW-Eau Clair
Supporting achievement in a large Introduction to Psychology classroom
Educator Study: University of Central Florida
Supporting content retention in large Introductory Cell Biology classrooms
Educator Study: University of Waterloo
More than Meets the Eye: Educational Research on the Connection Between Attendance and Student Outcomes