Why iClicker for Institutions?
Engagement fosters success. iClicker’s institutional solutions remove barriers to engagement and inform interventions that re-engage students across the institution for better outcomes.
No need to be a ‘tech whiz’. All of iClicker’s solutions have elegant interfaces that make navigation and use easy. And getting started? It only takes a few minutes.
Flexible, but not overwhelming. Robust, yet affordable. iClicker’s solutions can easily be used to meet specific needs and desired outcomes across multiple academic and student affairs departments.
Between its research-based development, track record of proven results and the easy-to-understand analytics it provides, faculty, administrators, and institutions using iClicker solutions can be confident that they are making decisions based on defensible insight.
Impact the earliest, most reliable indicator of retention risk: class attendance
- Free student mobile app access for attendance check-in
- Student and course attendance analytics and alerts
- Access to short Attendance Follow-up survey to identify where students may need additional support
- Research-based recommendations for improving student class attendance
Drive active learning and student engagement across the institution
- All Attendance Package capabilities, plus:
- Student access to iClicker’s polling & quizzing functionality
- Instructor access to iClicker technology
- Analytics Reporting on student engagement and attendance performance at course, discipline, and institutional levels
- White-glove customer support including: on-campus and virtual trainings; pedagogical support from experienced iClicker Advocates; and a dedicated Client Success partner for faculty and administrators
Guide interventions for improved student retention and campus success
- All Attendance package capabilities, plus:
- Short retention surveys for early identification of student intervention needs
- Outcomes surveys that deliver insights for longitudinal analysis
- Implementation support and advisement from experienced Retention Assessment Specialists
- Analytics Research Team partner to advise on institutional research using Insights survey data
Deliver optimal student and program outcomes through engagement & timely intervention
- Access to all Attendance, Engagement, & Retention package components
- Best value
Professionally-developed and validated program assessments to help Student Affairs and select Academic Affairs programs make informed investment decisions, better serve and engage students, and continuously improve your program.
Designed Learning Experiences
Designed Learning Experiences for College Success (DLEs) are 15 ready-to-use, activity-based lesson plans for first-year courses, designed to be delivered through iClicker. Covering key topics in the first-year course, including motivation & resilience, time management, and career planning, yet can easily be customizable, DLEs build key skills, content knowledge, and inner assets to help kick-start student success.